Welcome to the Baidyanath World
In Baidyanath, CSR is a concept wherein we think of many different ecological, social and economic issues.
1. Our Social Responsibilities
2. National sovereignty and local communities
- We Running Ayurvedic Hospitals.
- We Publishing a monthly magazine - "Sachitra Ayurved"
- We 5 free clinics serving over 300 patients each day.
- We Institution of awards for significant research on AYURVEDA.
- We Running two leading schools in two States of India.
- We Gave donation to Humanity Trust - Development of Humanity Hospital for Poor Patients.
- We Gave donation to Mano Vikas Kendra - Rehabilitation & Research Institute for Handicapped.
- We Gave employment to deaf & dumb people.
- We Joined Hands with Rotary Club to help orphans.
- We ensure respect for the national sovereignty and local communities.
4. Consumer protection
- We Respect and ensure the freedom of association and right to collective bargaining.
- We Do not engage or support the use of forced labour.
- We Contribute to the abolition of child labour.
- We Do not discriminate with respect to employment and occupation.
- We Ensure security of employment.
- We Ensure a living wage.
- We Ensure occupational health and safety.
- We Respect maximum number of working hours.
- We Provide training.
- We Guarantee handling of complaints.
- We Employ and train local staff as much as possible.
5. Economic Aspects
- We Ensure access to essential goods and services.
- We Ensure the right to safety, with respect to: physical safety & safety and quality of consumer goods and services
- We Ensure the right to information.
- We Ensure the right to choice in the market place.
- We Ensure the right to be heard.
- We Ensure the right to obtain redress.
- We Respect the right to consumer education.
- We Promote sustainable consumption.
6. Fair competition
- We Contribute to equal access to health facilities.
- We Contribute to access to basic food, housing, sanitation and sufficient safe drinking water.
- We Promote respect for other socio-economic rights, like the right to work, social security, maternity leave, to take part in cultural life.
- We conduct activities in a competitive manner.